As a respected global organisation, Hostway is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of both our customers and of visitors to our websites. This is a brief résumé of our policy, please click here for the full version.
Put simply and without legal jargon: “We will do nothing with your personal data that you would not anticipate from a privacy-concious organisation who’s communications are founded on permission-based marketing” (where we ask permission or informed consent to communicate with our website visitors and customers before communicating with them).
- For visitors, we’ve structured our websites so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
- For customers, once you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with Hostway.
- Your data will not be disclosed to any other party without your consent, unless they act in the capacity of a data processor under our contractual obligations, or where we are obliged to by law.
- We will use the information you provide, or that is gathered from web-based technology, to provide you with information on our products and services and those of our partners. We are, after all, a business, but we only seek your permission to communicate with you, based on your assessment of us as a trusted supplier.
- If, however, we exceed the bounds of reasonable expectations and invade your space with too much of too little value, you can exercise your right to leave us at any time or unsubscribe from our communications. Even though we will lose you as a valued prospect or customer, we will respect that request.
- You may unsubscribe from our services and communications at any time by visiting either your personal profile page on our website (reached by the link at the bottom of every email we send), or, if you are a customer, by your personal details page within your Control Panel (also reached by the link at the bottom of every email). You can also contact us directly at email@example.com.
Hopefully, this may be all you need to know to feel comfortable in proceeding around our website or in providing us with any personal information.
* All prices exclude VAT where applicable. All plans, packages and offers are subject to terms and conditions of sale available on the site.
© Hostway Corporation. All rights reserved.
A global web hosting leader, Hostway has strategic locations in the United States and Europe, including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Romania and Germany, as well as Korea, India, and Australia.